Three Clark County men, members of the rock band Trip, escaped with their lives and with horrific memories of that deadly night 10 years ago. A fourth local man was badly burned in the fire at The Station nightclub in West Warwick, R.I.Trip opened for Great White, a metal band from the late 1980s. The fire erupted during a pyrotechnics display as Great White played its first song.Trip bassist Jason Williams crawled from the chaotic scene, and drummer Johnny Reagle was able to flee the single-story wooden roadhouse.Guitarist and lead vocalist Michael Shapiro went outside after Trip played and was in the parking lot when the fire started.The band’s manager, Bill Long, suffered burns on his back and was treated at the Rhode Island Hospital in Providence, R.I.— Patty HastingsWEST WARWICK, R.I. — Along a busy commercial road here sits a 10-year-old scar that hasn’t healed. Next to a crumbling parking lot, rusty folding chairs sit amid dozens of handmade crosses decorated with beads, stuffed animals and fading photos.This is where 100 people were killed Feb. 20, 2003, when the tour manager for the rock band Great White set off a flashy pyrotechnics display in an overcrowded nightclub. Its owners had tried to stem noise complaints by lining the walls with what turned out to be flammable packing foam.In less than a minute, a Thursday evening out for more than 400 music lovers and club employees turned into a nightmare as flames raced through the one-story wooden roadhouse. Some were lucky to escape with nothing more than bloody cuts or singed hair. Others were crushed beneath a throng that surged for the front exit, or died from breathing toxic fumes created by the burning foam. Others survived but were horribly burned, some losing their eyesight or their hands, or becoming so troubled from the horrors they saw that they attempted suicide.